Friday, September 28, 2012

Becoming Acclimated

The past 10 days or so I have been so very sick. It was the worst time of my life, that I remember. But hopefully this means that I will not get this sick again. I know it had to happen, because my body just couldn't handle all the new bacteria and climate changes. Lazy bum. =) But it was seriously so horrible. There was a ton of pressure in my head and behind my eyes. It hurt to have my eyes open and shut. Sleeping was an issue because the pressure was also in my teeth and that hurt quite a bit. I went through over a 100 tissues and who knows how many toilet paper squares. It was dreadful. I feel so bad for people who go through this every year. I don't think I could handle it. Luckily, I was able to get some antibiotics and I feel loads better right now. I'm not completely better, my nose is still runny, but believe me I can handle a runny nose.

4 comments:

  1. It's no fun being sick, but you're pulling through well! It's funny that we talk more now that you're way over there than we did when you were in Provo...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds horrible! Good you got the worst out of the way, the rest of the trip has to be all rosy:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry you're sick! That sounds awful!
    I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys =) I know Dad, it's funny but it makes me happy =) I love you!

    ReplyDelete