Monday, October 15, 2012

Daily Living

We went over to Klaus' mother's house and had a lovely dinner and made some very pretty flower arrangements.





Then we went to visit another part of Denmark. I love seeing all of the country. The houses were awesome but I didn't take any pictures of them...Sorry! On the way I found a Blockbuster! I was so shocked because I'm pretty sure they are completely gone in the States so that was fun.


We stopped at McDonald's for lunch and I couldn't believe their prices! Most of the burgers were around $8-$10. You would think for that price they would at least taste amazing, right? Well they didn't. They basically tasted exactly the same. The only thing that I think was different were the pickles in the special sauce on the Big Mac I got. Oh and they charge you for ketchup! And I thought it was ridiculous when places charged you for ranch...


We stopped in Germany to go to a Scandinavian store so we could get products from Denmark at a cheaper price =) Isn't this picture adorable? Emma was helping Victoria to not be scared of a Halloween spider. In this shopping center, I got a pastry that was simply amazing. It was so delicious. I definitely need to go back sometime to have another one. =)



On the way back home we were stopped in traffic that wasn't moving at all, so I decided to take pictures of the farms that I could see.




These buildings are in Odense on the street that I walk on to get from the bus stop to Church. It is such a pretty walk.



These pictures are from the park behind the house. It is so pretty back there. And I love that there are walls made out of bushes so you don't see any houses or cars. It's like your own little fairy tale.






Two days ago we went to the grocery store and stopped at a castle on the way home. It was private so we weren't supposed to be there so I don't have very many pictures. But just the grounds I could see were so beautiful.












We decided to try a recipe for bruschetta chicken that I found on pinterest. It was so delicious! It was quite the cooking Saturday. We made the chicken, cupcakes, mousse for the cupcakes, knækbrød, and then pasta and mushrooms for side dishes. All-in-all it was a great day. I ate waaay too much though =)







5 comments:

  1. Love fresh knækbrød! Store-bought just doesn't do it!. Pretty pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is soo awesome!! I'm jealous how pretty everything is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay you can cook amazing things for us when you get home!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The food looks so yummy! So....are you in charge of cooking or do you just have responsibilities regarding the kids?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you guys =) I cook every once in awhile.

    ReplyDelete