Sunday, September 9, 2012

Beginnings

In two days I will get on a plane and travel to Denmark.

This is so crazy exciting! I am traveling out of the country by myself for the first time. Not only am I doing this alone, but I am staying for a year. I will be an aupair for the lovely Mehlsen family. Klaus and Nicoleta are kind enough to welcome me into their home to look after their two darling girls, Emma and Victoria. I could not be more excited.

I will let you all know about my exciting adventures on this blog. And if none of you read this then I'll have a good record of the things I was able to enjoy. =) I cannot wait!

4 comments:

  1. We will miss you terribly, but we are excited for your adventures! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :( you make me sad... But I'm happy for you and your experience! You will love it... Especially because I know how much you love the Danish language and culture. I love you! Miss you already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so exciting!! I had NO idea you were going over there. I am so jealous :) Make sure to take lots of photos! And of course, update your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you Bekah! =) Have a great time and remember, just because it's acceptable to eat an entire stick of butter as a snack out there, doesn't mean that you should. =D unless, of course you, you are following a fantastic workout program. =)

    ReplyDelete