Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Ending A Bit Sooner Than Expected

It turns out that I will be coming home in a month. Due to unforeseen circumstances, Klaus and Nicoleta have had to give me my notice. I have thoroughly enjoyed the time that I have spent here so far and am looking forward to the next month, we decided to try to compact all of the sights of Denmark into the time that I have left. I have learned a lot about myself and the world. Both the Mehlsen's and I wish that I could stay longer but such is life. You have to always look on the positive side. I will be coming home on December 14, so I will get to spend Christmas at home with my family which will be very nice. And don't worry, there will be plenty of blog posts to come what with all the adventures I'm about to embark on. =)

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow! I'm sure there are a lot of pros and cons to see. See the pros! AND SEE DENMARK! Your host family sounds so sweet. AND I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!!!! Are you coming to Utah? COME TO UTAH. We have to be annoying and talk about Europe together. Pretty PLEASE!!!!

    ReplyDelete